[Axiom-developer] [Enhanced Fraction Domain] What is strange?

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Enhanced Fraction Domain] What is strange?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:32:04 -0600

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/EnhancedFractionDomain/diff
--
What do you work with for 6 months? Do you mean this proposed patch?
Do you have any specific unit test programs to show that it works
properly?

Yes, Axiom library is written using spad code. Axiom itself,
including the spad compiler is written in lisp and one of the
versions of lisp that supports Axiom is GCL. This is not strange.

I wish you would take the time to explain what you are talking
about. Short sentences with no background background information
do not make any sense. I think your work deserves to be described
in detail so that other people will understand. Please provide a
detailed description.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden