[Axiom-developer] [Q] Windows next version executable ?

From: Vladimir Bondarenko
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Q] Windows next version executable ?
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:45:33 +0200

Hi *,

Right away I am much busy with Maple/MuPAD/Mathematica but I plan
to resume further AXIOM automated testing as soon as I could do.
This said about the overload, I already miss AXIOM... and AXIOM
developers ;)

It was very useful and helpful to have a ready-to-use Windows
executable. (By the way, there is a very user-friendly feature
in AXIOM by November 30, 2004, you can set the cursor at the
prompt and click with the right button, and see the buffer
pasted. It was lost in the next 2 releases, what a pity!)

I was wondering is it possible to have the Windows executable
available for the most recent release?

Thanks in advance for the comments!

Best wishes,

Vladimir Bondarenko