[Axiom-developer] MAC OSX port

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] MAC OSX port
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:19:43 -0500

Martin,

It appears from the warning messages that there are incomplete include files.
The message:

bsdsignal.c:68: warning: implicit declaration of function `sigaction'

implies that there was no declaration of the 'sigaction' function. The
declarations are normally in include files and sigaction is fundamental
so it would come from a system include file. From your environment strings
I can see the options for the CCFLAGS and it appears that the include
files are all found but they don't seem to declare sigaction.

Please try the following and send the output:

cd /Users/snelgar/downloads/axiom/int/lib
gcc -E -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DMACOSXplatform -I/usr/X11/include
-I/usr/include/sys bsdsignal.c

The -E flag run the preprocessor and inline all of the include files.
If sigaction is not declared then we have to figure out where the MAC
would hide the declaration.

Does Fink have a special directory which has include files?
If so, grep for sigaction and let me know what files contain it.

Tim