[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:20:18 -0600
-From unknown Wed Feb 2 03:42:21 -0600 2005
-Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 03:42:21 -0600
-Subject: axiom on Knoppix and graphical facility
-I had installed axiom (3.0 beta, Feb, 2005) on Knoppix Linux with TeXmacs and
other plugin software. But the "draw()" seems not to work, for instance as
insput the following within TeXmacs:
- Compiling function %D with type DoubleFloat -> DoubleFloat
- Graph data being transmitted to the viewport manager...
- AXIOM2D data being transmitted to the viewport manager...
- (1) TwoDimensionalViewport: "sin x"
- Type: TwoDimensionalViewport
-But no picture was created. Does draw() still not work in this verion? Anyway,
Axiom is excellent CAS and I will introduce this in my calculus class.
-[20 more lines...]
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden
- [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage],