Re: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM on-line simplest way ?

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM on-line simplest way ?
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:35:22 -0500

On 2005/01/31 Mon AM 12:27:48 EST Vladimir Bondarenko asked

> What is the simplest way to try AXIOM on line,
> say, tell it to calculate integrate(z, z=0..1) ?
>
> I found this
>
> http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomInterface2
>
> but am still in doubt.

What is your doubt?

You may edit this page to delete other experiments (if you wish)
and then add your own experiments. Click 'preview' to do the
calculation and see the result. If you think it is something
that you would like otherĀ“s to see, then click 'save' when you
are done.

Please let me know if you have other questions. Or if you have
some suggestions about how to organize this in a more user-
friendly manner.

Regards,
Bill Page