RE: [Axiom-developer] Graphics and Axiom (was Re: touchgraph, hypertex,

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Graphics and Axiom (was Re: touchgraph, hypertex, hypergraph)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:15:11 -0500

On Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:01 PM my spellchecker wrote:

> I think the proposed "spring" before the main Axiom meeting in
> April would be great time to discuss Axiom graphics and even
> to demonstrate some things and experiment with others.

Make that:

I think the proposed "sprint" before the main Axiom meeting in
April would be great time to discuss Axiom graphics and even
to demonstrate some things and experiment with others.

http://plone.org/events/sprints/whatis

explains that "A sprint is a three to five day focused development
session, in which developers pair in a room and focus on building
a particular subsystem ..."

This seems to have worked very well for the development of Plone.
We don't have the luxury of "three to five days", but I think
we can get some useful things started even in just one day. So
it could be a kind of Axiom mini-sprint - a 100 meter dash
so-to-speak.