Re: [Axiom-developer] contact at ibm

From: CY
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] contact at ibm
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:26:06 -0500

On Thursday 20 January 2005 02:00 am, root wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I'm running it standalone. I've modified the java somewhat
> and have written a routine to process the input file. I'm
> in the process of creating the input file now.

Impressive!

> I'd forgotten how much fun it is to code in lisp!
>
> Tim

Tim, is there any chance the edge and node code could be
applied to other codebases?  I've often wished there was
some way to generate a call tree for lisp code bases, but
I'm not aware of a good one currently.  (Sooner or later I'll
probably get off my butt and see about getting Albert to
produce graphviz output in addition to it's docbook output, but
touchgraph looks like a more convenient way for interactively
exploring.  I'd hoped someday to be able to generate a manual
for the Maxima code base that contained a call graph for each
function, and eventually use that information to modularize the
code into lisp packages.)

CY