[Axiom-developer] RE: nightly bug binge

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: nightly bug binge
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:16:02 -0500

Tim,

Sorry I was "off" for the night catching up on some zleep
 . z . z . z :)

Actually, now that you are changing the page type to
Plain Text and the formatting looks good on the web page,
I am less concerned about the duplication of emails. If
your practice is going to be to do, say about a dozen of
these per night, then I think that echoing them to the
email list might even have a good effect of reminding readers
of the problems and may result in useful input if some
progress has been made.

I wonder what other people on the list think?

I did look to see if forwarding could be easily turned off
and on selectively but it appears not. One can turn it off
for the whole site and back on again rather awkwardly using
the Zope Management Interface (ZMI). But if you haven't been
exposed to ZMI before, this procedure might seem a little
complicated.  Would you like me to write up instuctions about
how to do that?