Re: [Axiom-developer] [MutualRecursion] (new)

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [MutualRecursion] (new)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:45:24 -0500

The upside of axiom's interpreter is that it can help you decide
what type and what functions might be applicable. In compiled code
you get to (and are required to) be explicit about the types. Of
course, the interpreter doesn't always succeed.

When I'm struggling with the compiler over a type issue I try to
remember my thesis advisor constantly asking... "But what do you
MEAN when you say that?".