address@hidden: Re: [Axiom-developer] Graphics in patch 23]

From: root
Subject: address@hidden: Re: [Axiom-developer] Graphics in patch 23]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:50:51 -0500

Actually this problem should be fixed in main--patch-24.

The segfault is caused by an attempt to close a closed file in hypertex.
Steve Wilson and Bob McElrath cornered the problem and fixed it.

You should be able to

cd axiom--main--1--patch-23
tla update
export AXIOM=`pwd`/mnt/solaris9
export PATH=$AXIOM/bin:$PATH
make

and it should not need to rebuild the world. Of course, it never hurts
to build cleanly.

Let me know if you get it to work.