[Axiom-developer] [TouchGraph] touchgraph implementation, how?

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [TouchGraph] touchgraph implementation, how?
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:40:49 -0600

> From: jerry [mailto:address@hidden

> Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 8:31 PM

> To: address@hidden

http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/TouchGraph/withNavigator

I am curious how you implemented touchgraph into your
wiki. I have been looking to do this myself. I would
like to have the touchgraph updated automatically
while I add pages to the wiki. It seems very nice what
you did.

Have you taken a look at Hypergraph. It is also an
interesting way of displaying link graphically on your
wiki.

My questions is, is your site a wiki? And if so, how
you managed to include touchgraph into it as a sub
frame?

I would like to be able to do this myself with my own
personal wiki. I was thinking of using the touchgraph
link browser to manually add the URLs to my wiki and
navigate the wiki from the touchgraph link browser.
But after seeing that you were able to integrate
touchgraph into your website, your method seems much
nicer.

I am curious if the pages are added automatically to
touchgraph when you add a page t your wiki, or do you
have add each page manually?

Sincerely Jariell a. Perlman

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden