RE: [Axiom-developer] Solaris build of patch 23 successful

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Solaris build of patch 23 successful
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 21:48:26 -0500

Kostas,

On Sunday, January 09, 2005 6:17 PM you wrote:

> The Solaris 9 build is (finally!) complete.  Axiom works with
> TeXmacs.

That's great news. So now I guess it is my turn this week to
see if I can repeat your success.

> My thanks to Bill, Camm, and Tim for all their help.

You are welcome... but here comes the request... :) Now that
you are the expert on building Axiom on Solaris, would you be
willing to write a summary of what you had to do in order to
get Axiom to run on this platform? Would it be possible for you
to submit patches to the axiom--solaris--1 archive branch so
that someone could download that branch and reasonably expect
to be able to build Axiom on their Solaris system? Would you
like some help to do this?