[Axiom-developer] Ebuild underway

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Ebuild underway
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:30:31 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang.  I've got a (very) bare bones ebuild put together and am in
the process of building Axiom.  Turned out to be simpler than I thought
once I knew how to do it.  I'm using the 11-15 tarball as my base - is
that the correct one for the 1.0beta release?  Also, does this one have
graphics?  Is the /usr/bin/axiom command the one to have start it or
should I add a note about using something else?

Thanks,
CY