Re: [Axiom-developer] windows/linux coherency

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] windows/linux coherency
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:02:19 -0800 (PST)

--- address@hidden wrote:

> Hello Tim,

> If you think it could be useful, I can package texmacs + axiom for
> Windows? I had the impression that the general opinion was that it
> would be too large a download?
> But it would be smaller than the Rosetta CD anyway :-) Is there a
> demand?

Well, in my case there could be, but unless someone other than me
thinks so I guess the answer would have to be no.  I was curious to put
the larger, TeXmacs including file up with the basic axiom one and see
which is the more popular download, as a test of whether convenience or
filesize should be the more important factor, but perhaps savannah
wouldn't like that.

CY