[Axiom-developer] RE: lsp/Makefile.pamphlet

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: lsp/Makefile.pamphlet
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:39:48 -0500

> I will now delete the .o in the obj directory and rebuild
> as you suggested before I put this new windows binary on
> axiom-developer. I will be very impressed if this makes
> Axiom eveb faster since it already seems fast to me under
> windows.

I delete the *.o files from

  obj/windows/interp/*.o

and

  obj/windows/boot/*.o

Is that all? Then run make again. Correct?

The second build completed VERY quickly (about 5 minutes)
and the result was an AXIOMsys file that was about 1.4 Mb
larger and does seem to run faster. But I need a more
serious test. Is there a way to just run the test sequence?