[Axiom-developer] axiom--main--1--patch-13

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] axiom--main--1--patch-13
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 02:15:26 -0500

Up until this point it was not possible to test the input files
which include the draw function calls since these required sman.
Now that sman and graphics work we can start testing these functions.

I've modified the src/input/Makefile.pamphlet so that it will invoke
sman rather than axiom for testing the files which include the draw
functions. At present it is only one input file (wiggle.input).
During the build process you will see graphs appear and disappear.
I'll be adding more input test files as soon as I can.

This will clearly be a problem with the various ports as we are
not yet able to run graphics. However this change will not affect
the port branches.

I'll be running a full system test of axiom--main--1 overnight.

Tim