[Axiom-developer] RE: Test summary

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Test summary
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:42:42 +1000

Thanks Tim.

I looked at the first few Windows bugs with causes listed below.

For the time being I'll look into the daase thing anyway - I already have
another patch for you to probe-file - testing now; but that is not the end
of the story.

Cheers

Mike Thomas

| curl.output:Daly Bug               <Windows only

It tries to draw and fails on the socket call - this is not implemented yet
so not surprising.

| dhtri.output:Daly Bug              <Windows only

A complaint about DHMATRIX being missing.

| file.output:Daly Bug               <Windows only

Hard wired Unix /tmp path

| fname.output:Daly Bug              <Windows only
| fname1.output:Daly Bug             <Windows only

Looks like more nasty Unixisms - yet unproven

etc etc