RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: State of play with GCL 2.6.5 on Windows

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: State of play with GCL 2.6.5 on Windows
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:24:13 +1000

Hi Bill.

| On Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:01 AM you wrote:
| >
| > Item 3, the 2.6.5 AHYP crash cause was in the cfun.c.pamphlet
| > DIRECTORYP, this had a bug on Windows now hopefully fixed.
|
| but you attached cfuns.lisp.pamphlet. Where there any changes
| in cfuns-c.c.pamphlet?

The workaround is in the lisp file.  I've attached the C file in case I've
missed something.  In the light of the stuff I mentioned late last night and
also some further tests I did I'm still not happy with this but for the time
being the patch works - when I have some more time I'll go further into it.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.