RE: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Metadata for the uploaded Windows

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Metadata for the uploaded Windows source/binary package.
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:38:00 +1000

Thanks Bill.

My mistake.

I'm working now on another patch to deal with a call to GCL malloc from the
MinGW32 runtime before main() is called and there may yet be another one as
well dealing with a memory mapping bug.  Time (hopefully today) will tell.

When I send Tim the new patch(es) I'll include whatever else is needed to
execute and document those new patches in the Makefile as well.  Hopefully
at that point GCL 2.6.5 itself will be a clean build under gcc 3.4.2 and the
latest runtime and you can proceed with what is ultimately the more
important work for you - adding features to Windows Axiom.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.