[Axiom-developer] [Fwd: Integrating UTS] Bug #10350

From: William Sit
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Fwd: Integrating UTS] Bug #10350
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:59:11 -0400

Hi Martin:

I don't know if you automatically get comments to your bug posts. So I am
forwarding this (slightly edited from the posted version: I can't re-edit what I
posted) to you. I want also to add that EXPR INT is used within UTS rather than
FRAC POLY INT is probably because the coefficients of the Taylor series usually
involve factorials (I guess, hidden in Stream EXPR INT).

William