[Axiom-developer] Re: How to use ALDOR within AXIOM

From: Ralf HEMMECKE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: How to use ALDOR within AXIOM
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:18:16 +0200

Hi Martin,

I replied to exactly that message. I just wanted to document how to put the compiler into the right place.

And as you see from my message. There is a problem (at least on my site). How did you compile the file (which I called ff.as)?

Simply, saying )compile ff.as within axiom did not work in my case.
So you must have a slightly different setup.

Ralf

Martin Rubey wrote:
Dear Ralf,

In fact, "fact" can be compiled using aldor 1.0.2 and axiom libraries: see

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-mail/2004-09/msg00035.html

(this mail should really have gone to axiom-developer, sorry.)

Unfurtunately, I did not yet succeed with domains or packages. Maybe you do :-)

Martin