RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: how to simplify exponents

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: how to simplify exponents
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 02:39:57 -0400

Martin,

I have found some ways to deal with the problems you mentioned
below. See

  http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/HowTo

I haven't had a chance to look closely at the more detailed
problems mentioned in the 2nd half of your message but I
have set it up here

  http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomProblem

on the MathAction wiki just as you presented in your email.
I hope to take a closer look at it in the next few days.

Cheers,
Bill Page.