Re: [Axiom-developer] graphics and latest Debian package

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] graphics and latest Debian package
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:30:09 -0400

Whether you should include the latest src/graph tree I leave that up to you.
Due to a huge push on Magnus I'm unable to complete the integration of the
graphics in the next couple weeks. If you want to remove the src/graph
tree you can just comment it out in the src/Makefile.pamphlet. It is
pretty self-contained I believe.

Before graphics is fully integrated I need to recover sman which is another
subtree. That's the next "recovery" push. I have some vacation time coming
up in august so I hope to make a lot of progres then but that will probably
be too late for sarge.

I have a couple local things that are ready to update such as adding
test cases, redoing the document command, further graphics updates,
etc. but none of them are worth worrying about.

Tim