[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom wiki

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom wiki
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:55:06 -0400

*,

Another point of inspiration, at least for me, it that Axiom isn't
the only computer algebra system using pamphlets. Magnus is a
special purpose computer algebra system in infinite group theory
that also is using the pamphlet machinery.

Who knows, with the right advertising, perhaps we could convince
Maxima to do the same. That would make all of these systems useful
in a web environment in the relatively near term.

Tim