RE: [Axiom-developer] spool bug?

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] spool bug?
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:31:01 +0200

I think there are better ways to achieve the same results (spool
commands
on unix, X-Term session capture etc.) than to change Axiom. With the
)sys command you can call an editor or a shell which will not work
within a pipe -- at least not as expected.

With best regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407