Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [SPAM] Re: MONET Axiom front end

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [SPAM] Re: MONET Axiom front end
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:17:12 -0700

Very cool!

I released LatexWiki 0.32 this weekend, and in it are some imporovements
for Plone.  Specifically, the stylesheet works in plone so that in-line
equations have a similar font as the page text.

I do not have a convenient way to adjust fonts in plone but would like
to add this.  Normally there is a page

    http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/Plone/UserOptions

which is not plone-specific, but it looks like it is not installed on
your site.

Bill would you be willing to share these patches so I can distribute
them with LatexWiki?  Did you define a new page type?

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    It is unpatriotic to question the Kleptocracy.