Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom cvs 040624 build error

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom cvs 040624 build error
Date: 30 Jun 2004 10:23:17 -0400

Greetings, and thanks again for your report!

1) The problem first appears after loading tkl.o in the gcl subbuild.
   No sense looking past this point.  It would be helpful to follow
   the instructions I posted separately to examine this.

2) If you can provide remote ssh access, I'll try to look into it.
   The 2.15 binutils are not yet deemed stable enough to be in Debian
   unstable, but I doubt this is the problem in any case.  The other
   poster using gentoo was using 2.14, and the problem persists with
   different loading options.  So we either need the gdb backtrace, or
   ssh access to a sample machine to go further.

Take care,