[Axiom-developer] Todo list for 1.0 stable release

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Todo list for 1.0 stable release
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:16:22 +0200

Hello,

I propose to maintain a list of things to do towards our stable 1.0
release. Let me know what do you think of it.

I would personally consider that the biding to numerical libraries is
not release critical.

http://www.linux-france.org/~dmentre/axiom/release-1.0/todo-list-for-1.0.html

To do list for free Axiom "1.0" stable release

1 Release critical items

Those items should be fixed for the next stable release.

   1.

      Axiom Book in PDF format. Proofreading of the book

      [CY, david, tim are working on it]
   2.

      Resurrection of graphics package

      [tim]
   3.

      Resurrection of biding to numerical libraries

      [tim]
   4.

      Fix all release critical bugs (Severity 5 and above). Reduce Severity if
not release critical.

      http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=axiom

      [martin, william]
   5.

      Document non release critical bugs (errata list with workarounds)

      [?]
   6.

      Find a release number

      [tim]

2 Non release critical items

Those points do not prevent a stable release, but it would be a bonus to have
them.

   1.

      Incorporate Martin Rubey "guessing formula for sequence" algebra code

      [tim]

--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/