Re: [Axiom-developer] Software Archaeology/Patches

From: m.rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Software Archaeology/Patches
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:46:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, root wrote:

> Martin,
>
> Excellent. I'll prioritize your changes so they get done in THIS lifetime :-)

Thanks a lot.

> While I'm begging could I ask you to create/modify/document an input file
> that tests the domains a bit better? -- t

I'm not quite sure what you're asking for... What I had in mind is that I
document those functions in COMBF, FS, ... that I understand (via your
pamphlet mechanism).

I also thought about writing a file that produces the bug/error with the
unpatched version, and runs nicely :-) with the patched version.

Please expand.

Martin