Re: [Axiom-developer] Syntax Axiom-XL

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Syntax Axiom-XL
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:25:25 +0100

Hi Wolfgang,

If by the "Axiom Extension Language" you mean Axiom-XL (later Aldor),
then this is contained in section 22 of the User Guide which was
distributed with Axiom when it was a NAG product.  You can find the
latest version of this document on the Aldor website
http://www.aldor.org.

If you mean either the language accepted by the old Axiom compiler
("spad") or the interperter, then I'm not aware of a formal grammar for
either.

Kind regards, Mike.