Re: TeXmacs & notbook (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] OpenMath)

From: root
Subject: Re: TeXmacs & notbook (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] OpenMath)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:30:30 -0400

re: pamphlets-to-notebook

The hard part seems to be to make them isomorphic. I expect the
edits in either to be reflected in the other (long term: viewing
info as a pamphlet, as code, as a notebook, as a point in a type
lattice, are each facets of a crystal looking at the same underlying
data representation).

Currently, by pamphlet I do mean the noweb+latex but in the long
term this is certain to change and grow (we already have a booklet
format which I'm only using in the CATS test suite, which hasn't
yet been exported to the world).