Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom on Zaurus

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom on Zaurus
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:43:10 +0200

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

> Where can I find the version of axiom for th zaurus? I think I can probably
> figure out how to install glibc.

Thanks to Camm hard work, the debian package of arm is available for ARM
arch (i.e. Zaurus CPU). You can start from that. Camm has given on this
list details on how to decompress a .deb into something usable (I think
it is an ar archive).

http://packages.debian.org/testing/math/axiom

(click on the arm button at the bottom of the page to have the debian
package)

I hope it helps,
Yours,
d.