[Axiom-developer] Red Flag Linux

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Red Flag Linux
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:23:48 -0400

Xin Li,

> I remember, you said you hope to make Axiom adapt to Red Flag Linux
> http://www.redflag-linux.com/eindex.html
> I know this company is in Beijing. it's very near to my home.
> if anything I can help, It will be my pleasure.

The basic idea is to get some sort of a cooperative project that
will make Axiom useful for the Asian university users. I understand
that there is a joint effort between China, Japan, and South Korea
to develop a local version of Linux and I'd like to see Axiom running
on that version.

I've already ported Axiom to Red Flag Linux in our lab.

If you know people related to that effort I'd like to make contact
with them.

Tim