[Axiom-developer] 404 http://axiom.tenkan.org/axiom.20040321.tgz

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] 404 http://axiom.tenkan.org/axiom.20040321.tgz
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:05:02 -0400

> Moin Tim,
>
>   i wanted to download actual axiom, but got a 404 on the above URL ;(
>   would be nice to inform me, address@hidden
>   and address@hidden, when the new verions is available again ;)
>
> Bye Michael
> --
>   mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.22'UNZ+1'
>   http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM

Michael,

Those files got removed while cleaning up the file system due to lack
of space on the server. I've replaced the source tgz with the latest
set of sources. I'm currently rebuilding the executable from the
latest set of sources (this will take about a day on this machine).
I'll upload the newly compiled files once this completes and let
you know when they are back on line.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden