Re: [Axiom-developer] Compiling error]

From: Cliff Yapp
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Compiling error]
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 01:42:04 -0400

I tried building an axiom tarball I had from sometime in 2003 (which I think
did work) and the failure is exactly the same.  So the odds are its something
on my system.  Auuuugh.

So disregard the gentoo issue for a while - it looks like some update on my
system has upset the gcl build, and I'm not sure if that's due to some
weirdness in the build order of something or a fundamental incompatibility.
Guess I'll try a full system rebuild and see if that fixes it :-).

CY