[Axiom-developer] Re: Clifford algebras in AXIOM

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Clifford algebras in AXIOM
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:33:30 -0500

Bertfried,

I'm on vacation next week and aside from a weekend trip to visit my
mom I'll have some free time to think about this. I'll look at
providing some documentation about how to write a new domain in Axiom.

I'm also trying to come up to speed on your physics work. I have a
textbook by Kaku (Kaku, Michio, "Quantum Field Theory" Oxford Univ. Press
(1993)). Chapter 2 deals with symmetries, SU(3) and SO(2), etc. My
efforts to understand that have led me off to more general Lie groups
(Lipkin, Harry, "Lie Groups for Pedestrians" Dover (1966)). Am I on
the right track? If not, can you send me a reference or two?

Tim