[Axiom-developer] GCL and Fedora

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] GCL and Fedora
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:04:26 -0500

Greetings!  Just a note that I've just checked in modifications that
enable gcl and programs compiled with it to dispense with 'setarch
i386' on Fedora.  The requisite code should be automatically inserted
by configure.  To my understanding, this makes gcl use on Fedora
completely transparent.  Please let me know if I've overlooked
anything.

Take care,