[Axiom-developer] Re: FW: [TeXmacs] LiveTeXmacs-1.0.3.3 CDROM released

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: FW: [TeXmacs] LiveTeXmacs-1.0.3.3 CDROM released
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:55:24 +0000

Hi all,

Axiom is already included in the pre-0.2 version of SciLix, but at the
release included has a bug when is called from TeXmacs. I get this
message:

(AXIOM Sockets) The AXIOM Server is undefined.

I'm apt-geting axiom righ now. I hope this version will solve the
integration problem with TeXmacs. I like a lot the Axiom project and the
idea about Literate Programming from TeXmacs, and the use of it as a
system for building axiom documentation. Have you considered the
Creative Commons License for that documentation? I can help with
translations.

The 0.2 release of SciLix will have the integration bug solved I hope,
and eventually the Axiom Manual integrated.

Cheers,

Offray