CVS tree up-to-date & web site updated (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Savan

From: David MENTRE
Subject: CVS tree up-to-date & web site updated (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Savannah is back)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:41:14 +0100

Hello,

David MENTRE <address@hidden> writes:

> Tim Daly, Axiom project leader, has checked the Axiom sources and
> confirmed that Axiom sources has NOT been compromised[2].

Moreover, I have compared a freshly downloaded savannah source tree (in
anonymous mode) against my own copy of the axiom source tree. There is
no difference, so the savannah cvs repository is up-to-date with latest
update before Savannah crack.

As a side note, the web pages of axiom web site on savannah
(http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/) have been updated.

Yours,
d.
--