[Axiom-developer] Axiom interactive input syntax

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom interactive input syntax
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:06:22 -0500

I've downloaded the thesis and quickly browsed it.
This is an excellent piece of work. It appears that a "real"
implementation ran aground on the rocks of "getdatabase"
(my code :-( ). I think we should definitely consider implementing
this code, adding the extensions, and playing with the result.

I've inquired about a way to set up a "research" tree for axiom
on savannah. I'm unaware of how to do this using cvs. I'd like to
be able to incant:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/projects/axiom co research

does anyone know how to set up a new root?

Tim