[Axiom-developer] fedora

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] fedora
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:26:34 -0500

Camm,

I've just ordered a Lindows computer from Walmart. I'm going to set it
up as part of a compile farm in my basement. I'll make the Fedora box
you were using available as well as other distros. I figure I can buy
a computer every couple months and add it to the network. That way we
can have stable test machines for each distro. At $200/machine it
seems reasonable to host the machines locally. That way I can install
whatever we need. Once I get the box and get it set up I'll figure out
how to give people access.

Tim