[Axiom-developer] Re: [Gcl-devel] A bug in makefile for Windows port

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Gcl-devel] A bug in makefile for Windows port
Date: 17 Nov 2003 09:43:02 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your report.  I'm  cc'ing our Windows
developer, who I believe is away at the moment, so please be patient.
I'd like his input before trying to commit anything.

Perhaps someone could fill me in at some point on whether
1) All these versions of Windows are binary compatible
2) If two different .bat files are needed
3) If we can't make the 'version origin' the files majvers and
        minvers, which do wind up setting si::*gcl-version* in the
        image itself.

Take care,