Re: [Axiom-developer] RPM for Fedora

From: Gerard Milmeister
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RPM for Fedora
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 13:26:08 +0100

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 03:59, root wrote:
> I tried to install the rpm on fedora (phoebe) and I get:
>
> user gemi does not exist
> group gemi does not exist
>
> for each file in the rpm. I'm downloading the fedora (yarrow) CDs now.
> It'll take a couple days to get a complete download followed by a
> system rebuild but I'll be happy to test the rpm again.
>
> Tim
I build the src and i386 rpms as normal user (as it is recommended)
The binaries have the right user and group, but the src seem to
have the user and group set to the builder's.
I have downloaded the yarrow cd's and will install them tonight.
I hope all will be alright, but my experience with RH8-RH9 was
not bad.
--
Gérard Milmeister
Tannenrauchstrasse 35