[Axiom-developer] Help!

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Help!
Date: 01 Nov 2003 18:45:01 -0500

David,

I just did something very stupid ...

While thinking that I should "clean up" the old versions
of tm_axiom that were in the axiom_texmacs directory in
the Files section of Savannah, I checked that I had all
the files I wanted in my upload/axiom/axiom_texmacs
directory and then did

  rsync -z -v --rsh=ssh --recursive --delete .
address@hidden:/upload/axiom

And the damned thing did exactly what I told it to do -
deleted everything but my new axiom_texmacs directory!
So it is real clean now! In fact everything else is gone.

Is there a chance that you may have done this the right
way and copied everything to your system first? If so,
could you please replace what I deleted?

So sorry.