[Axiom-developer] RE: completion of algebra lattice

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: completion of algebra lattice
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:48:40 +0200

The database files that I posted on my website are
build with a CMU CL version. I got GCL working
on FreeBSD only lately. I compiled all the algebra
files on GCL Axiom with the CMU database and rebuild
a database on GCL. But I probably never tried to
use that database to compile all algebra files.
So I'm not sure if that would have been possible.

Juergen

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407