Re: [Axiom-developer] Small TeX output patch

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Small TeX output patch
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:41:29 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

>> (I'm not sure what the etiquette is.  Should I just go ahead and file
>> the bugs myself, and will anybody notice if I do?  Is there a way for me
>> to subscribe to the BTS?  I count three bugs here:
>
> David Mentre is the "bug czar". We can do it any way he wants.
> David?

:)

Dylan, yes, you should fill the bug yourself. Both Tim and I receive an
email when a new bug is filled, so yes your bug is noticed[1]. If you
have a savannah account, I _think_ you can add yourself to the CC: of
the bug (so being informed of new information on your bug).

Even if you don't think this is a real bug but a needed redesign or a
missing functionnality, you can add it as a "feature request", with a
low bug Severity (I usually use 1 to 3).

If you fill a bug or a feature request, please give example of the given
command and both the failing and expected output. It helps a lot to
understand the bug. Your example with "fi"'s ligature in your latest bug
report is a good example of that.

Yours,
d.

[1] And once me or another Axiom hacker will start doing Q&A, the BTS
    will be the definitive reference point.
--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/