[Axiom-developer] lattice drawing program

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] lattice drawing program
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:21:32 -0400

Bill,

Re: lattices. I vaguely remember a program that allowed you to navigate
a lattice by magnifying portions under the mouse cursor. It was as if
the whole lattice was wrapped around a ball and you portion of the ball
closest to you was easier to read than the rest. I can't remember where
I saw it. Windows XP has a much cheesier version in their taskbar.

re: a willing grad student
guffaw.

Tim