RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: tutorial

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: tutorial
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:18:39 -0400

Mike, Tim;

My experiment with TeXmacs with the tutorial files is
turning out to be very promising. The conversion is
quite straight-forward. TeXmacs style customization
ability seems to be able to accommodate most of the
embedded non-standard LaTeX. I should have a draft for
review later this weekend.

How should I handle the copyright notice in these
files? Perhaps there should be a link on each page
to a separate copyright notice?

Cheers,
Bill Page.