RE: [Axiom-developer] windows

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] windows
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:20:43 +1000

Hi Bill.

This is a classic example of why I shouldn't test an installer on my build
machine - there is a hard-wired path problem which I thought I had fixed,
but...

The workaround seems to be to set the install directory to

  c:/lang/gcl261/

at the start of the installer run, rather than accepting the default.

Sorry for the trouble,

Mike Thomas.