Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: broken files, SIGNEF

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: broken files, SIGNEF
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:18:50 -0400

re: TeXmacs and Axiom sources. Certainly whatever tool we use
should know a bit about the structure of algebra files. The
pamphlet files have \sections for each domain. We need to
generate a bibtex file that gives references for each domain
to its source file. That will allow both TeXmacs and an Active
DVI based browser to find the sources for a domain. Axiom knows
which file contains the sources and you can do:

asq -so Integer

and it will tell you the source file that contains it.

re: quiet list
yeah, I'm rewriting the book and it is a lot harder than it would seem.
Bill has been off wasting his time travelling. You've been working on
another project (gasp!). Never fear. Progress is happening.

Tim